So the other night I was "sleeping" and my phone goes off saying I have a text message. Well, I don't usually get messaged in the middle of the night so I thought it was important. And yes it was. Here is what it said
"Wow i think i just vomited half of a small country. ~Vivre"
I look to see who this message was from because I mean really that is quite the accomplishment they have just managed and I discover I don't know this person. A million thoughts start running through my head such as:
"Whoa, half of a small country? That is amazing."
"Maybe this person is really sick and they are texting someone to come help them and now nobody will because they sent it to the wrong number."
"This is cool and all, but I am going to roll over and go back to pretending to be asleep."
Ultimately, after pondering this situation for a minute, I decided to text back. This is what I said:
"I don't know who you are but I am really sad for you that you just vomited half of a small country."
Vivre texted me again and apologized for texting the wrong number. I thought for a small moment that I would continue texting, but then I realized I had nothing else to say to Vivre and really did I want to continue talking to a probably drunk person at two in the morning? I voted no and went back to counting sheep and hoping to fall asleep.
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment