"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" -Eleanor Roosevelt
Looks like you two are having fun!!! (PS - I love Jesse's laugh!)
Ha ha! I loved the video of Jesse singing! I would never do something so embarrassing! :-)
Great to see you this weekend! And I love the video of Jesse singing - priceless!
Hahahaha! Jesse makes me laugh!
Do you love Lost too??? I kinda of hate to admit it, but it's the ONLY series on TV that I have seen every single episode. I feel like a dork. :) Your hair also looks so pretty and long!!! Jealous. I am glad you are doing well!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like you two are having fun!!! (PS - I love Jesse's laugh!)
Ha ha! I loved the video of Jesse singing! I would never do something so embarrassing! :-)
Great to see you this weekend! And I love the video of Jesse singing - priceless!
Hahahaha! Jesse makes me laugh!
Do you love Lost too??? I kinda of hate to admit it, but it's the ONLY series on TV that I have seen every single episode. I feel like a dork. :) Your hair also looks so pretty and long!!! Jealous. I am glad you are doing well!!
Post a Comment