13 years ago
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Here Duckie Duckie Duckie
I love ducks. I am not sure why. But they just make me so happy to see them waddling about. I love to feed them and I especially love to see the ducks up on campus. Once I saw about five of them waddling in a line just as I was about to go into the testing center. It made my day and I did awesome on that test. Anyways, so Jesse and I were on an evening walk and what do we happen upon? DUCKS! Someone had broken up bread and thrown it on their driveway and four ducks had wandered over. I was so happy to see those ducks. I made Jesse stop and watch them for a while. Well, he was really watching me running around taking pictures of the ducks laughing like a little girl because of my giddyness from finding ducks. And then I started picking up pieces of bread and feeding the ducks. I am so happy that I got to see ducks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Ducks are cool unless they chase you like geese. Karla wants one for a pet.
Post a Comment