CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I thought I would poke my eye out first...

but my proposal is finally here. My thesis proposal that is. After hours of edits and a few tears (okay probably more tears than edits) my proposal is finished and I present to my committee and department this coming Thursday. I am excited and nervous and relieved all at the same time. This is a huge step in the completion of my thesis and I couldn't have made it this far without the support of my great family (especially you Mom, you got to experience most of the tears) and Jesse. Here is the e-mail my college sent out to announce my proposal:




Shallie Ehlers
Youth and Family Recreation (Master of Science)
“Obesity as It Relates to Adolescents’ Intent to Participate in Active Family Leisure”
Committee: Ward, Hill, Hanson
June 18, 2009 10:00 am 249K SFH

3 comments:

karla

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Congratulations! You're awesome!

Becky

Go Shallie, Go Shallie, Go Shallie!!!!! Yeah! I bet you're happy to finally be at this point! Best of luck on Thursday! Rod says congrats!

the pink panda

Good luck on the proposal!! I hope you won't be nervous if I'm there, because I'll be there.