CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

You may call me Master of the Universe...

or I will settle for Robin Hood.  

Yep I finally graduated from grad school.  It was a slightly painful process at times and my mother had to resort to bribing me last summer, but in the end I produced an excellent piece of research.  (Which by the way I just found out has been accepted to the Leisure Research Symposium.  That means I will give a 20 minute presentation about my research to top scholars from the leisure science field.)

Jesse made me a cute graduation announcement, but I can't get it to upload to blogger.  So if I figure it out, then I will add it to this post.  Here are some highlights from the graduations:


Where's waldo...I mean Shallie!  It is a little blurry but I am definitely there.

Walking across the stage after they thoroughly slaughtered my name.  So much for phonetically writing my name on the card.

I did it! Officially a graduate now.

 My family came down for the festivities.  It was a double celebration because my sister in law in the background also graduated.

My best supporter.  I love him so much.

Hoods should be worn right?  (PS I have an entire blog post I need to write about the hood).

2 comments:

Mike

Excellent wearing of the hood. Way to go Co-Co!

Mindy K

Congrats, Shallie. Amazing accomplishment. I couldn't be prouder if you were my own niece:)