and it hit us last night around 8:00 PM on Main Street. That is right, we were rear-ended last night by a college Freshman (maybe) girl. In her frantic apologies as we examined our car she repeated over and over again that she had just been glancing at her phone when it happened. Luckily, there was no damage to either of our cars and besides some minor whiplash, no harm was done. As we drove home, Jesse looked at me and said "We just got hit by Mayhem!". So beware, it is out there. :)
13 years ago
4 comments:
Is Mayhem single? :-) JK!!!
I LOVE those commercials!
That pesky Mayhem! Hopefully that is the last you'll see of him, and I'm glad you are all ok! (car included!)
Ha! I love those Mayhem commercials. I am glad no one was injured. Hopefully that girl learned to stop looking at her phone while she was driving, for heavens sake!
Post a Comment