Okay, so I really do love to drive, but I mostly hate that weird things happen to me when I go places. So I went to the Motab Chirstmas concert and I was suppose to meet Mike at the Joseph Smith Building so we could eat and go to the concert. Well, it was snowing and I ended up getting to Salt Lake right at six. But I thought all was well cause I would just head to the Joseph Smith building and park. Oh, but I just happened to take the worst way possible to get there. I chose every street that was under construction and down to one lane. And I came the wrong direction to the Joseph Smith building so I had to turn around and fight the traffic going the other way. But I finally made it to the parking garage at like 6:30. I have a hard time with parking garages and remembering where I parked, so I took a picture on my cell phone to help me get back. And because technology hates me, I can't figure out how to upload that picture off my phone.
Anyways, went to the show and then decided to go eat afterwards. We went to get my car out of the garage and well, good thing I took a picture because I was totally lost. But we got to my car and then sat there waiting for the line of car to move for twenty minutes. We then gave up and walked to Mike's car. We then went to eat at Chili's and then headed back to the Joseph Smith building about 11:30. Oh guess what, the parking garage was closed and the door was down. Mike graciously decided to make sure that I could get into the garage and then get my car out and even offered to let me stay at his place in Salt Lake. So we parked and then walked a couple blocks in the snow to get back to the garage. We found a side door into the building and ran into a very confused janitor, but we found our way in and to my car. Which then I was unsure if we could even get out. But, surprise! the door opens from the inside. Yay! I dropped Mike off at his car and then drove home. What an adventure.
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment