13 years ago
Friday, December 5, 2008
The snot sweater is back
So the affectionately named "Snot Sweater" is the one I am wearing in the picture. It is my trusty USU hoodie. This summer at EFY I had a terrible cold and snot was escaping my nose at alarming rates. Mike and I were up late one night talking and I may even have been crying about something. Nonetheless there were no tissues to be found and I had to do something about my nose. So the sleeve (actually both sleevs and a bit of the hood) became my tissue. And to make the story even better, because I still had my cold I may or may not have washed the hoodie for a couple of days and may or may not have still worn it. That is a mystery we will never know the real answer to. I wondered if the great snot sweater would ever make another appearance, and by golly it did today. That is right, the snot sweater is back! My thesis fell apart today and I was forced to have a complete breakdown in my professors office. And of course my professor being a man did not have any tissues. I just so happened to be wearing my brown hoodie and it again became the snot sweater. And guess what, I am still wearing it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment