CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It was all worth it

Finally after five summers of working EFY my dreams have come true: I was finally in a pamphlet! I was sure that after five summers and being a coordinator and part of a little photo shoot that I was due to finally show up somewhere. Ah the joy that filled my heart when my roommate showed me the picture. Here is it folks, my great debut as an EFY counselor:

And if you are a little bit skeptical if it is me than here is a closer picture.

And of course you are asking yourself "Is this picture real or is it posed?" Of course it is posed. Most CES pictures are. And I did mention earlier that I was part of a little photo shoot the last week I worked. What makes me laugh about this picture is that they told me to make it look real. So I was sitting there babbling anything I could think of while the girl was trying so hard not to laugh. It was great. I can retire from EFY knowing that I finally represented.