I like to pretend I am not an impulse buyer, but let's be honest I get sucked in by the randomest things. Which is why I know better than to aimlessly walk around the store as I am waiting for my prescription to be filled. I end up with random items. So the item of the week is a towel that is made from bamboo fibers. That is right, and it is surprsingly soft. In fact it is softer than my current towel, which is pretty dang soft (I will only buy soft towels).
I have been obsessed with bamboo lately and when I saw the towel advertising itself as bamboo in a festive bamboo green color and being on sale, I just couldn't stop myself from getting it. And I LOVE it. I used it today and I was quite pleased with the bamboo's ability to soak up moisture while retaining it's softness. No buyer's remorse here. I am quite satisfied with my bamboo towle purchase.
13 years ago
1 comments:
That...is awesome!
Post a Comment