I am always amazed at how and where people choose to sleep. Today while at work, I make a quick dash for the bathroom, and what did I find? One of the ladies who works on my floor curled up fast asleep on the couch in the bathroom. Yuck. Now I must admit that those couches that are always in there are such a temptation and I have seen many a girl snoozing on a bathroom couch in college, but I have never witnessed a grown woman (wearing a dress) curled up for a few zzz's in the bathroom.
And I am not going to lie, I was a bit nervous to use the bathroom. What if she wasn't really asleep yet and was listening to me? Awkward. But I decided that of all of the worries you can have while using a public restroom (such as whose bum has been on that seat before yours? and how are you going to get out of the bathroom without re-contaminating your hands on the handle?) the least of them should be about someone who chooses to snooze in the bathroom.
13 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment