CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things....

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens"

Oh wait! Those are someone else's favorite things.

Here is the real list:

  1. Memory foam on my bed
  2. Sunshine
  3. Bamboo
  4. My most played list
  5. The temple
  6. Macoroni and cheese
  7. Best friends
  8. French Fries
  9. A phone that magically fixes itself
  10. Walks in the twilight
  11. Snow encrusted trees
  12. Christmas lights
  13. Birthday candles
  14. USU
  15. Snuggling in blankets
  16. The sound of crickets and rainbirds as you go to sleep
  17. The smell of wheat
  18. Fall leaves
  19. Laughing
  20. Family
  21. Airports
  22. Monkey Island
  23. Odd numbers

Well the list could go on and on, but I did say that these are just a few of my favorite things. Happiness for thinking about the things I love most. :)

1 comments:

Kara Paat

Memory foam is one of my favorite things as well! I just bought a memory foam mattress topper not long ago and love it!