Shallie and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary!! We can't believe it has been one year already. Unfortunately, our wedding cake got purged in the wedding clean up before Shallie and I could save some for the traditional 1 year anniversary eating of the wedding cake. Lucky for us, our friend Carrie who got married two months ago loaned us a piece of her wedding cake. Here we are enjoying our two month old wedding cake. HmmmMmmm...


Look at how much Shallie likes it. It actually wasn't too bad for being two months old. We didn't finish the whole piece, so we decided to freeze what was left for next year.
1 comments:
Lovely squash people!!! They look great! I was telling people at work about squash people and no one believed me! Now I have some great pics to show them! And, your haircut looks great! (but then, you always look great!)
Post a Comment