CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Our Home

It certainly has been long enough since we moved to have rejoined the blogging world. While we have been up to many exciting adventures, the first thing to make the blog is our new place of residence. The move happened extremely fast and we were unable to find a place to live by the time we had to move. So we crashed at Jesse's parents for a week before we could sign on something. While moving our stuff twice wasn't ideal, it was worth it to find this cute little town home.



 This is only half of the master bedroom.  The other half contains our walk in closet and the empty home of where the dresser that Jesse promises he will refinish before it snows will be.

 This is the second bedroom.  Again this is kinda the catch all room for us, so you only get a limited view.  Jesse's band had a show last night so the instruments are kinda out of place, but at least they all have a place since this room is bigger than the one in our last apartment.

 Forgive my photography skills.  For whatever reason this one is kinda blurry.  This is our front room.  Most of the same things fit in it from before. 

Other side of the front room.  Notice all of my shoes all piled up nicely in their basket? Not always the case. :)

 Again, my photography skills are lacking. But hey better something than nothing, right?  This is the dining area of our kitchen.  This kitchen is so big.  I really enjoy the layout of the cupboards. The green walls are way fun, except they don't match the linoleum or the blinds.  But that is only a minor detail compared to how wonderful this place is.

This is the kitchen area. We have a gas stove which has proven to be a challenge for me, but I am getting used to it.  I do however LOVE having a porcelain sink.  No more yucky stainless steel.  And you can't see it, but the fridge is huge!

So that is jut a quick view of where we live.  Please come visit us whenever you are in the area.  We miss our friends and my family from Utah County, but we are making new friends, hanging with Jesse's parents, and loving being back in the home of the Aggies.

4 comments:

Miss Berrie

How did you manage to find a place that looks SO MUCH like your last place? I don't know what to do with any of my old stuff in our new house. Good job, Shallie!

Becky

Shall, your house looks great! I can't wait to come see it!!! Oh, and by the way....GO AGGIES!!!!! I hope you let those BYU-loving family members know that the Aggies RULE!! (I wish I could have been a fly on the wall of Dad's house when that game when on. hehehehe) First time to beat BYU since '93, right? Go Aggies! So let it written, so let it be done!!

DeeAura

I love love love your house!!! Oh, it's so cute! How exciting! I miss you. :)

Elizabeth

Cute place Shall!