CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A year ago today....

we got married.  Wow. Time has flown by. :)  And now a year later, I finally post a few pictures from that day. Enjoy!











Notice the recurring theme? (Answer: I am ridiculously happy in all of these pictures).  And I still am ridiculously happy today.  If the first year of marriage is the hardest, then we are going to be just fine. :)

3 comments:

Jack's Parents

Shallie, I am stunned by how amazingly beautiful you and the photos are. It seems so blissful. I am so glad you found someone that makes life so happy and complete. How can it be better?
Janessa

Becky

You two are so cute together, and as always you are just so perfectly beautiful! Here's to you and Jesse!!!!

Alaina Nelson

can i just say again how amazing your photographer was. He did a great job, and you are beautiful, so that doesn't hurt at all