Okay, so it was actually last week that I made this impulse buy. I was feeling all creative again so I decided to make something for the girl that I visit teach who is moving out. So I drag Jesse into the craft store to get paper and a picture frame. Well, once I got into the paper aisle, I fell in LOVE with all of the paper there. So instead of it being a quick trip to the craft store, I spent a good twenty minutes looking over paper and painfully trying to select which ones I was actually going to buy vs. the ones that I liked to hold and pretend like I was going to buy but was actually going to put back on the shelf. I bought eight sheets of paper because I liked them. I have no real purpose in mind, but I just couldn't live without being the proud owner of those pieces of paper. So, I will figure out something one day.
In the mean time, here is a picture of what I made for my visiting teaching girl. I am pretty proud of it. I almost didn't give it to her cause I wanted it for myself. But in the end, I was feeling charitable. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment