CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Six Weeks Baby

Well, in case any of you don't know, I am dating that Jesse boy I refer to on occasion. And today we have been dating six weeks. That is a big deal for me. Somehow, despite my subconscious need to tell him everything that this is wrong with me in the first two weeks of dating, he has still stuck around! Gold star for Jesse.

(Don't ask where we are in this picture. Cause I am not going to tell ya. )

So to celebrate, last night we went to my new favorite restaurant: Gloria's Little Italy. Mmmmm.......that place is good. :) I had never been there until last night, but Jesse suggested it.

Our plan was almost thwarted, though. When we got to where Little Italy was suppose to be, instead we found......Taco Grill. Not quite what we were expecting. Disappointed, we started heading back towards our complex, discussing where we were going to eat now that Little Italy apparently had been taken over by Mexico. But what to our surprise?!?! As we drove through downtown, there on the corner was Gloria's Little Italy! Luck was on our side.

So we get to this adorable little restaurant and discovered a menu that is mostly in Italian. But never fear, our waitress gave us the general idea of what was going on. I was feeling a bit bold and decided to go with what the waitress suggested despite the fact that she was wearing glasses with no lenses and ordered the Carbonara pasta. Oh sweet Carbonara pasta with a creamy sauce with bacon and eggs. Back off Olive Garden, you cannot compete with the goodness of Little Italy.

4 comments:

Kami D.

Silly Shallie...where are you? Now you have me curious. Where did you take the picture? I know that there has got to be a good story behind it.

Brooke Hill

That place is divine!!!! I love it too!!! I am happy that you have reached 6 weeks, that is awesome!! I am getting freaked out bc I am about to reach 5 months!! Yikes!! Miss you Shall pal, lets play sooN!

the pink panda

Thanks for the gold star!!

Becky

You know, Shallie, you are absolutely gorgeous in any picture that is taken of you! How do you do it? I always end up with mostly closed eyes, a wrinkled nose, and three chins. Jesse is lucky. You are a real find!