CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What does it mean when ducks....


...are the highlight of your day?


True story, yesterday the ducks on campus made their way over to the intersection by the law building. I watched a duck cross the street and single handedly (is this a word?) stop traffic. It made me smile.


Answer Choices

A) I'm grateful that I was out of my office on an errand to witness this

B) I love ducks

C) What nice people on campus that didn't run over the duck

D) All of the above

One other side note that made me smile: the errand I was running was to go to the bank in the bookstore and deposit some stuff in my boss's personal account. I liked that when the teller gave me the receipt he said "Anything else we can do for you, Deborah?" I inwardly chuckled cause I am certainly not a Deborah. :)

1 comments:

Becky

I love ducks! I once read a story about some ducks that made a nest on an overhang on the third story of a building. When the baby ducks hatched, the mommy duck wanted them to jump out of the nest! The entire office staff in that building stopped what they were doing to catch the little duckies as they jumped, place them in a box, and then carry them to the pond nearby. The mommy duck just sat and watched the whole thing, then led the staff to the pond! I love duck stories like that! Thanks for the smile with your duck story!