I know it sounds crazy what with the freezing temperatures and snow, but Jesse and I decided if Jesse's brother Joel can sleep in a snow cave on Christmas Eve, we can sleep in a tent in January!
Look how tough I am, braving the cold temperatures of Orem Utah!!
Yep, we really had to crank up the fireplace to keep warm. But we had fun watching Tailspin and playing the Wii we got for Christmas.
5 comments:
I love you guys! Your so funny... and I miss watchin Tailspin with you :)
That has got to be the funnest thing I've heard in a while! That is such a good idea! Looks very cozy and fun. Go you guys!
Ha Ha I was just thinking "wow Shallie is so brave!!" You guys are too cute!!
Love it Shallie! You guys have way too much fun together! Love the decorations too! I cant wait to start decorating our house in two weeks! Hope to see you next week!
That is hilarious because jake and I did the same thing when we got married!!! hahaha. Sadly, it's the only time our tent has been used! I love it! You two look so happy!
Post a Comment