CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Palindromes!

I love palindromes and always have. And even though "technically" it has to be a word to be a palindrome, I still include numbers. Like today for example.

01-11-10

Same forwards as it is backwards. Too bad it took me until 11:30 PM at night to alert you all to the awesomeness of today. And yes, I broke my blogging silence (or laziness) to talk about palindromes. Since becoming married I have become a geek. (or perhaps it has always been so and I am now secure enough to embrace it) :)

2 comments:

Becky

No worries being a geek....join the party! It's much more fun to embrace all your quirkiness than to try and hide it from everyone! (trust me, I know) :) Thanks for the palindrome! I wrote that date yesterday and thought there was something about it....glad you could shed some light on it for me! Now I can sleep peacefully tonight!

Jeff

I very much enjoy palindrome numbers (being a nerdy accountant and all). I look for them in my car on my odometer. On long drives, I calculate when the next time my odometer will hit a palindrome. Right now, I have to wait about another 120 miles, then I will have 123,321 miles. That is also a sign of an accountant - so cheap that I'm driving a car with over 100k miles.